There are 119 owner complaints spread out over 3 years, but the most belong to the 2004.
This generation ranks 22nd in reliability out of 24 overall Lincoln generations.
This generation has been recalled 1 times. It's also part of 21 investigations and has 165 TSBs.
- body / paint crack in rear panel below window in the 2003 Aviator at 89685 miles
- body / paint cracked rear panel in the 2005 Aviator at 58599 miles
- body / paint crack in the rear panel in the 2004 Aviator at 61052 miles
- engine burned up valve in the 2004 Aviator at 51267 miles
- engine leaking valves on cylinder in the 2003 Aviator at 83040 miles
- AC / heater faulty ac/heat system in the 2004 Aviator at 50590 miles