There are 7 owner complaints spread out over 5 years, but the most belong to the 1994.
This generation ranks 3rd in reliability out of 24 overall Lincoln generations.
This generation has been recalled 20 times. It's also part of 34 investigations and has 343 TSBs.
- suspension car settles while parked overnight in the 1992 Continental at 46000 miles
- engine car will crank but will not start in the 1993 Continental at 152953 miles
- AC / heater AC / heater does not work in the 1994 Continental at 167532 miles
- body / paint molding on sides of car turned yellow in the 1990 Continental at 90000 miles
- engine losing coolant and overheating in the 1994 Continental at 167532 miles
- electrical check engine light on in the 1994 Continental at 167532 miles