There are 94 owner complaints spread out over 7 years, but the most belong to the 2002.
This generation ranks 18th in reliability out of 24 overall Lincoln generations.
This generation has been recalled 4 times. It's also part of 0 investigations and has 687 TSBs.
- engine stalling and cutting off in the 2004 LS at 71950 miles
- engine oil in spark plug wells in the 2002 LS at 76177 miles
- transmission difficulty shifting in the 2003 LS at 62000 miles
- transmission won't go into all gears in the 2001 LS at 87000 miles
- engine turbo stopped working in the 2003 LS at 60000 miles
- cooling system overheating issues in the 2002 LS at 136333 miles